Representative 728.9% APR
Representative example: £400 borrowed for 30 days. Total amount repayable is £459.36. Interest charged is £59.36, interest rate 180.5% (variable)
- Quick and easy online application
- We process your application
- We find you a lender*
Max Cash Advance offers the highest level of customer service possible and we treat our customers with care. We work with over 30 lenders, all of which are contractually committed to Responsible Lending.
- Our code of practice:
- We do not target people who are in any financial difficulties.
- We do not charge our customers any hidden or unnecessary fees.
- We do not encourage customers to take out loans that are not suitable for them.
- We do our best to give customers a transparent service aiming to offer a clear understanding of the service we provide. We comply with legal and ethical marketing practices and requirements.
If you feel we are not following these standards, please contact us and let us know.
- All lenders that we work with are committed to:
- Provide high level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Ensuring that any loan offered is specific to the borrowing needs of customers.
- Check each customer individually as to whether they are able to repay a loan.
- Providing clear loan documents and agreements as well as clear lines of communication.
- Be responsible:
- Please consider your incomings and outgoings to see whether you can afford a payday loan before taking one out.
- Late repayments or fail to repay your loan you will incur extra charges from the lender. Always be sure to read carefully the terms outlined by the lender you have been matched with.
- Payday Loans are short term loans and they are not designed for long term financial problems.
- Where can I get independent advice from?
If you require free, independent and confidential advice about your financial circumstances, you can contactthe Citizens' Advice Bureau where advisers will be able to help you.