Representative 728.9% APR
Representative example: £400 borrowed for 30 days. Total amount repayable is £459.36. Interest charged is £59.36, interest rate 180.5% (variable)
- Quick and easy online application
- We process your application
- We find you a lender*
Customer satisfaction is our priority therefore we treat every single complaint seriously. If you are not satisfied with any aspect of the service provided by Max Cash Advance, you are welcome to file a complaint which will be addressed as soon as possible.
- maxcashadvance.co.uk is a registered trading name of Fire Media Interactive Limited which is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Maintain Marketing Limited (Maintain) who as a regulated firm handle complaints on our behalf. Customer service is very important to us and Maintain and we welcome feedback if you are unhappy. We will do our best to ensure that complaints are resolved as quickly as possible and with the right outcome for our customers.
- How to make a complaint
- Please send Maintain your details, a description of your complaint and how you think they can resolve it, and any other relevant information. In writing or via email to:
Maintain Marketing Limited
Bayside Business Centre
Sovereign Business park
- By email: email@example.com
- How long will it take?
- Your complaint will be acknowledged promptly in writing and Maintain will do their best to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.
- Sometimes it may take longer to fully investigate and If a complaint is particularly complex, it may take longer to resolve. They will always try their best to respond to your complaint as quickly as possible and they’ll send you their final response no later than 8 weeks from when you first complained. If they cannot complete their investigation in this time, they will contact you to explain the delay and give you an indication of when to expect their response. If you’re unhappy with the progress of your complaint or not happy with the final response, at this point, you can refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- The Financial Ombudsman Service will only deal with your complaint if you have given them the opportunity to put matters right, so please contact Maintain first and they will do all they can to help you.
- Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
- If you want the FOS to consider your complaint, you must send your complaint to them within 6 months of the date of the final response. Their contact details are:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
- Telephone: 0300 1239 123.
calls to this number cost no more than calls to 01 and 02 numbers
- Telephone: 0800 0234 567.
calls to this number are now free on mobile phones and landlines
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information regarding the service can be found on the Financial Ombudsman website:
European Online Dispute Resolution Platform
- In relation to your complaint you can also request a review from the European Online Dispute Resolution platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/